Subject: Re: urgent request

From: Kate Conner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:09:40 -0800

Dear Barbara,

The budget for UC Berkeley is as follows:

Year 1: $47,397
Year 2: $11,534
TOTAL UCB: $ 58,931

The budget for Metrozet is as follows:
Year 1: $128,466
Year 2: $59,820
TOTAL METROZET: $188,286

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Kate

>Hi ELeanor and Kate:
>I have heard back from NSF about our proposal to upgrade the STS-1
>seismometers (With Tom van Zandt from Metrozet). They want us to
>do it through IRIS. I have a unique opportunity to talk to one of the
>IRIS managers here in Hawaii and discuss the specifics of this ---
>but I need the budget for the proposal. Our BSL budget and the
>Metrozet budget. Can you please send me the numbers (all I need is
>the two totals, but separately for BSL and Metrozet)?
>thanks alot
>barbara