- Access Data
- Earthquake Catalogs
- ms2sac Converts a MiniSEED file to SAC format.
The coordinates for the stations will NOT be entered into the SAC header.
- pcql2msThe Unocal/Calpine Geysers waveform data is
distributed in the Unocal PCQL format. The program pcql2ms can be used to convert the PCQL event
waveform files to MiniSEED.
- psd is a background noise acceleration Power Spectral
Density (PSD) estimation algorithm designed specifically to extract all necessary information
and data for calculating the PSD estimates from a SEED data volume.
- rdseed: IRIS has developed and freely distributes the
program rdseed which will read SEED files, extract station/channel instrument responses, and convert
the seismograms to other standard user format such as AH, SAC, CSS, and miniSEED formats.
The program is available from the IRIS DMC
- The segy2ms program converts waveform data in "LBL SEGY"
format to MiniSEED format.
- The Seismogram Transfer Program or STP is a simple
client-server program, developed at the SCEDC. A command-line STP client program, tested under
Solaris (Unix) and Linux, can be downloaded here.
- The Simple Waveform Client (SWC) is a command-line
program for easily dowloading waveform retrieval from the NCEDC Archive and NCEDC DART (Data
Available in Real Time). More about SWC
- Quanterra Users Group Archive: This ftp archive contains
software and information useful for persons or groups that use Quanterra, Inc. seismic dataloggers.