Links and Resources
There are a number of resources on the Web for earthquake information and geophysical data.
- Other data centers
- Seismological Data Centers
- Seismological information for Southern California is archived by the Southern California Earthquake Data Center (SCEDC).
- IRIS Data Management Center.
- Global seismological data is archived by the Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Data Management Center (IRIS-DMC)
- Engineering Data Centers
- Geodetic Data Centers
- Other Resources
- Quanterra Users Group
- The Quanterra Users Group is a loosely-knit group of seismic network operators that use high-resolution seismic data acquisition systems produced by Quanterra, Inc of Harvard, MA. The IRIS Global Seismic Network(GSN) was instrumental in the initial formation of the Quanterra Users Group, and continues to support the QUG.
- Northern California GPS Users Group
- The Northern California GPS Users Group (NCGPSUG) provides an open forum for the exchange of ideas, issues, and concerns about the use of the Global Positioning System (GPS) technology, particularly in support of surveying, mapping, and information system applications.